Guest Book (read)
Guest Book (sign)
Visitors since the 1st March 1999
||Pictures of Gallipoli.
This is a quick list of pictures used in this site that relate to the Gallipoli Campaign. More will eventually be added to create a vitual tour of the campaign.
- The landing on 25th April 1915
- Anzac Cove shortly after the landing.
- A famous painting of the Lighthorse charge at the Nek.
- Captain Leslie Morshead surveys the battlefield at Lone Pine.
- Inside a captured Turkish trench at Lone Pine.
- Private John Simpson, the man with the donkey.